We offer planned refrigeration and air conditioning maintenance contracts to all of our clients, from one refrigeration or air conditioning unit through to large commercial projects involving multiple systems. Cutting back on planned maintenance has been proven to be a false economy. A reactive approach to refrigeration and air conditioning service and maintenance, such as repairing the system only when breakdowns occur, significantly increases through-life costs due to premature component failure and inefficient energy use. We will also help ensure you meet Health and Safety regulations and ever more complex refrigeration and air conditioning legislation.
It is equally important to cover your domestic air conditioning with the right maintenance plan to suit your equipment. All of our home air conditioning installations come with the addition of a planned preventative maintenance program to ensure your new air conditioning installation lives a long & efficient life.
Reasons to maintain your refrigeration and air conditioning equipment:
- Increased life of equipment
- Maintain optimum efficiency
- Increased manufacturer’s warranty
Why Have a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) contract with Secker & Sons (Norwich) Ltd?
- We have extensive expertise across all makes and types of refrigeration and air conditioning systems & continually train our engineers to ensure they have up to date industry knowledge.
- We provide a high quality, efficient and cost effective service to our clients.
- All work is carried out by our friendly, in-house, fully qualified refrigeration and air conditioning service engineers who aim to be as unobtrusive as possible when working on your premises.
- Maintenance visits are scheduled and agreed with you well in advance to suit your business.
- Every refrigeration and air conditioning service visit includes a free asset check and our engineers are able to arrange an on-site quotation for any repairs they identify.
- Each of our vehicles is fully equipped and stocked with spares to ensure that most repairs can be carried out promptly.
- We only ever fit original-quality parts, not cheaper imitations.
- The law now demands that all businesses and individuals completing the installation and servicing of refrigeration, air-conditioning or heat pump equipment, which contains F Gas refrigerants, must be fully trained and certified to do so. Secker & Sons (Norwich) Ltd holds full F-Gas certification accredited by REFCOM and approved by DEFRA and your annual F-Gas checks and certification can be incorporated into one of our Planned Maintenance Contracts.
What Does a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Contract Include?
Our Planned Maintenance Contracts are specifically tailored to suit your particular environment and installation. However, our visits always include the following activities:
- Check operation of the air conditioning systems in both heating and cooling modes
- Check operation of all functions on all remote controllers
- Carry out leak test on indoor and outdoor units
- Check air ducts, air grilles, filters and insulation
- Clean air filters and condensers
- Clean drain pumps and drain trays, where applicable
- Test drainage system
- Check fan motors and fan blades
- Inspect and clean indoor and outdoor heat exchangers (coils), if required
- Check pipe-work and insulation for integrity and thermal insulation
- Check all electrical connections
- Check all covers are secure
- Check air flow and temperature differentials across the coils
- Check supply voltages and running currents are to the required specifications
- Check operation of condensate pumps, clean any strainers
- Ensure drain lines are clear of any restrictions or blockages, descale and add water treatment as necessary
- Monitor refrigerant suction and liquid line temperature and pressure
- Check expansion valves
- check refrigerant and oil levels
Areas we currently cover for Commercial & domestic air conditioning service and maintenance:
Contact us now for your Air Conditioning Maintenance Quotation on 01603 616419