No matter how large or small you may be or what area of commerce you work within – Supermarkets, Pubs, Clubs, Abattoirs, Butchers, Florists, Restaurants, Food Manufacturing and Processing Factories, have all featured in our client list, you name it and we have probably been there and delivered what was needed.
We will start at the beginning and we’ll work with you and your needs so that you can benefit from the following services:
- We will have an initial Consultation & Survey to help us understand your business requirements & objectives.
- We will instruct our Design Team to ensure that we work with your objectives whilst incorporating the latest innovations in technology & efficiency to provide a bespoke system that suits your budget & application.
- We can meet all your refrigeration Equipment Needs from display cabinets, walk-in cold rooms & monitoring systems to external plant, and our experts will choose the models which give you the best possible solution.
- We assign a Project Manager to the project to make certain that you have the least possible disruption to your business through careful management of the workforce and installation, ensuring your project is completed on time.
- Refrigeration Installation will be carried out by our highly trained professional engineers.
- We will Commission your installation for trouble free and optimum performance.
- Once everything is installed and working we have a Service & Maintenance Department to give you peace of mind that your equipment is always running at peak performance and in the event of a breakdown you can be safe in the knowledge that we are just a phone call away with our 24 hour service desk.
- Refrigeration Disposal must comply with current legislation and we will remove your old equipment and dispose of it responsibly.
- Plant Monitoring to give complete peace of mind when it’s all in and working – you can monitor the system yourself or we will do it for you and notify you quickly should any problems arise.
- We ensure that all projects are completed with an O & M file (operation and maintenance), giving you a full record of all equipment installed and informing you of all operational and maintenance aspects and procedures.
Secker & Sons (Norwich) Ltd are also UK distributors to Arneg and Intrac. In fact, we were the first company to bring these Italian manufactured refrigeration cabinets into the UK.
Contact us now for your Refrigeration survey or quotation on 01603 616419