Air conditioning and heat pumps control the temperature, movement, humidity and cleanliness of air within a building improving the environment for those working within.
So you can:
- Stay Cool in Summer and stay in control of your environment.
- Keep Warm in Winter at just the right level.
- Gain from the benefit of Government Sponsored Incentives available to us (ECA & Renewable Energy Grants).
- Benefit from Savings on energy costs – our modern inverter units are around 40% more energy efficient than the previous generation which were fixed speed units.
- Have ‘State of the Art’, Top Quality Equipment with exceptional performance and reliability – using inverter technology producing just the right amount of output to match the exact requirement of the space.
- Take advantage of the Quiet Performance which compliments the ambiance rather than interfering with it.
- Use our Design Flexibility to suit your exact requirements, coping with anything from a single external unit for just one area to a multi-split with many internal fan coils serving many different areas.
- Using our Technical Knowhow will make sure there will be no unnecessary fluctuations in heating or cooling and so you will save on running costs as well as excellent efficiency and reliability.
- Our well trained engineers will be on hand for Fast Efficient Installation.
- Enjoy our Servicing Support, which will be there year on year and available on a 24/7 basis. That’s 365 days a year for absolute peace of mind.
We work closely with & supply units from world-leading manufacturers such as Daikin, (we are Daikin D1 Partners). Mitsubishi (we are a Mitsubishi Approved Business Solutions Partner), Panasonic, Fujitsu & Hitachi. Equipment is carefully selected for proven reliability, high efficiency and low noise. Working with these suppliers allows us to offer our clients the highest quality air conditioning systems and as well as an assurance that technical support is readily available and replacement parts can be easily sourced. In our opinion, these products offer high build quality, exceptional performance, and offer the best long-term value for money.
There is a large range of commercial & domestic air conditioning systems available so let our technical team offer you expert and independent advice for the most appropriate equipment for your building. Your quotation will be competitive and comprehensive with no hidden extras.
We deliver professional, precise and efficient installations, & our engineers pride themselves on leaving you with a clean and tidy site on completion. The air conditioning systems we design range from single split systems to multi split systems and Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF or VRV) systems. Following a survey, our in house technicians will determine exactly the right system to suit your business (or domestic) requirements. All of our systems use inverter technology producing just the right amount of output to match the exact requirement of any building. These systems work so efficiently (using about 40% less energy than their fixed speed predecessors) that they don’t waste valuable energy by over-heating or over-cooling, resulting in greatly reduced running costs. In addition, the majority of air conditioning systems installed by Secker & Sons (Norwich) Ltd incorporate heat pump technology.
We offer our customers full after sales support, and this includes our professional service response. We respond quickly and efficiently to unexpected breakdowns – our service is available 24 hours a day 365 days of the year.
Contact us now for your Air Conditioning Quotation on 01603 616419